Applications are welcomed for Shaanxi Normal University funding for International Student programme for the 2019 – 2020 educational year. Read this post on how to apply.
Applications are welcomed for Shaanxi Normal University International Student programme for the 2019 – 2020 educational year. These are open to non-Chinese nationals.
Established in 1944, Shaanxi Normal University is a top-class all-inclusive teachers’ university openly managed by the Ministry of Education. At the moment, it has 21 schools and departments, 2 basic programs teaching departments, 65 undergraduate majors, 159 master’s degree concentrations, 69 doctoral concentrations, and 18 post-doctoral itinerant research stations.
Why at Shaanxi Normal University? The university has competitive benefits in fields of Chinese Language and Literature, Business Administration, History and Cultural Studies, Education and Psychology, International Trade, Bio-engineering.
These are some of the questions that are being asked concerning Shaanxi Normal University Funding.
- How can I apply for Shaanxi Normal University Funding?
- When is the deadline for Shaanxi Normal University Funding?
- When will Shaanxi Normal University Funding start?
- What are the benefits of Shaanxi Normal University Funding?
- What are the requirements for Shaanxi Normal University Funding?
We will provide answers to these questions in this post, and afford applicants a hitch-free application process.
Eligibility for Shaanxi Normal University Funding for International Students in China 2019
- The studentships are available for non-Chinese citizens.
- There are three PhD English taught courses – Computer Software and Technology, Curriculum and Teaching Theory and Chemistry, other courses are all Chinese-taught courses.
- Candidates have to be a non-Chinese national and be in good health;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder below the age of 40 when putting in for master’s courses;
- Be a master’s degree holder below the age of 45 when putting in for doctoral degrees.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
How to Apply for Shaanxi Normal University Funding for International Students in China 2019
- How to apply: Complete the online application procedure at Shaanxi Normal University Online Application System, https://snnu.17gz.org/. Tender the filled application form for Shaanxi Normal University International Student online and print a paper copy. Submit all your application credentials by mail to the International Students Office.
- Supporting Credentials: To submit an application, scholars have to be ready to tender the Notarized highest diploma, Academic transcripts, Valid HSK certificate, Foreigner Physical Examination Form, Copy of Passport Photo Page, Notarized No Criminal Activity Certificate, Two commendation letters, A Study Plan or Research Proposal.
- Admission Prerequisites: To put in for the program, candidates must possess a previous degree.
- Language Prerequisite: Candidates whose native language is not English are typically required to supply proof of proficiency in English at the higher level needed by the University.
Deadline for Shaanxi Normal University Funding for International Students in China 2019