Nigeria Maritime University job recruitment has begun for interested applicants that want to be a part of the university.
Nigeria Maritime University has announced available job openings which are for graduates that want to work with them.
This article highlights detailed and exceptional methods that will aid your job application and also help you secure a job in the ongoing recruitment process.
The available job vacancies at Nigeria Maritime University are for the general public that have the required qualifications and also, meet up with Nigeria Maritime University job requirements for the position they’re applying for.
Also, there are a few things to consider and understand before applying for Nigeria Maritime University Job recruitment, and also note that Nigeria Maritime University application form is free.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions about Nigeria Maritime University Recruitment:
- When will Nigeria Maritime University Recruitment start?
- Is Job Application Form for Nigeria Maritime University Out?
- Nigeria Maritime University available Job Openings?
- Latest Job Vacancies at Nigeria Maritime University.
- Any Latest Nigeria Maritime University Job Vacancies Near Me?
- How Can I Apply for Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment?
- Latest Updates on Nigeria Maritime University Job Vacancies.
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment closing date?
Nigeria Maritime University Recruitment – About Company
The Nigeria Maritime University, Okerenkoko was founded by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2015. The University was created among other goals to expand the borders of knowledge and offer opportunities for Nigeria to be a foremost player in the world’s maritime sector and economy, and to develop first-rate mariners that would keep the nation’s flag aloft across the oceans and waterways of the world.
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified individuals to fill the following vacant positions described below in the University.
Latest Vacancies at Nigeria Maritime University
- University Librarian
Nigeria Maritime University General Job Requirements
- Applicants must ensure to fill the application form given on the portal.
- Applicants must be educated and should meet the requirements stated for each job position (HND or Higher degree).
- Must have the required experience for the role applying to.
- Ability to work to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Excellent organization, planning, and analytical skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated strength in relationship management
- Must have a good command of English (Spoken and Written).
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
- Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Recruitment
- CARE International Job Recruitment
How to Apply for Nigeria Maritime University Recruitment
|Job Position||Location||Deadline||Recruitment Portal|
|Vice-Chancellor||Delta||8th April 2020||Apply Now|
|University Librarian||Delta||8th April 2020||Apply Now|