Business Development Manager at Proxynet Communications – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Business Development Manager in the ongoing Proxynet Communications job recruitment.
Business Development Manager at Proxynet Communications – About Position
Proxynet Communications is an IT Company concentrating on Systems Integrations, Network Security/disaster recovery Solutions, Enterprise Software Solutions. Their businesses are well-structured to provide unified, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, telecommunications, manufacturing, government, Oil and blue chip industries in Nigeria.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics.
- Manage and participate in the development, formulation, and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities for assigned programs; recommend and administer HR policies and procedures.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Prepare and train the team to guarantee understanding of the purposes and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and frequently assess their training needs.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Relevant experience in sale of IT solutions is preferred.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Must reside in Abuja environs.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Proxynet Communications Job Vacancies
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Sigma Consulting Group Job Vacancies
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment
- Food Concepts Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Recruitment
- Save the Children Nigeria Job Recruitment
- AXA Mansard Job Recruitment
- Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Alan & Grant Job Vacancies
- Deputy High Commission of Canada Job Recruitment
- Siemens Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Recruitment
- Swift Networks Job Recruitment
- KPMG Nigeria Vacancies
- Deloitte Nigeria Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Openings
How to apply for Business Development Manager at Proxynet Communications
- 29th February 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.