Advisor, Ethics Management at MTN Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Advisor, Ethics Management in the ongoing MTN Nigeria job recruitment.
Advisor, Ethics Management at MTN Nigeria – About Position
MTN Nigeria is the frontrunner in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, their brand is promptly recognizable. It is via their captivating brand that they are able to bring in the right talents who they carefully bring up by continuously improving their employment packages even beyond reward and recognition.
They are hiring to fill the following vacant positions described below.
Job Title: Advisor, Ethics Management
Employment status: Permanent
- Assist in coordinating all ethics management activities and elicit employees’ and other stakeholders’ commitment to ethical behaviors.
- Assist in communicating corporate ethics statements, policies, codes and supporting documentation.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of ethics management requirements and related legal benchmarks from federal and state laws.
- Assist in the reviews of corporate policies, identify gaps and recommend for.
- Assist in the implementation of procedures for resolution of ethical conflicts, complaints, allegations, breaches, etc.
- Assist in coordinating annual Ethics week, Global Ethics Day and related activities to drive integration of corporate ethics messages across the business.
- Disseminate corporate ethics statements, ethics tips, policies and supporting publications.
- Influence staff to change their mindset and behaviors and demonstrate integrity to achieve positive results in the interest of the business.
- Ensure customers’ queries are handled appropriately and in compliance to the MTNN ethical framework.
- Assist in coordinating day-to-day efforts to embed ethical culture including ethics communication, offering ethical guidance and advice and the implementation of effective, proactive, quality processes that will positively enhance customer satisfaction.
- Ensure there is value created through effective stakeholder management.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external clients within MTN Nigeria
- Continuously seek personal and professional development to properly handle the challenges of a fast-paced changing environment.
- First degree in Social Sciences or related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Demonstrable knowledge of best practice ethics and governance frameworks, methodologies and emerging practice, risk assessments in the context of the Nigerian and global telecommunications industry.
- Effective stakeholder relationship management experience in a telecoms regulatory environment
- Experience in policy governance and development of ethics-related programs.
- Strong and effective business communication (verbal and writing skills)
- Strong knowledge of internal controls is an added advantage.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment
- HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment
- Kimberly Ryan Job Recruitment
- Sahara Group Job Recruitment
- Sales Force Consulting Job Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Job Openings
- Aldelia Group Job Recruitment
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Rural Homes Job Recruitment
- Vincintoire Limited Job Recruitment
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Recruitment
- OPEC Job Recruitment
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Vacancies
- AXA Mansard Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Openings
- Beacongate Limited Job Recruitment
- Berger Paints Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Advisor, Ethics Management at MTN Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 18th February 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.